Saturday, March 7, 2009

Baby Girl is on the Move!


Hi!
I realize it's been a while since I've posted. Here's a quick update. I'm 21 and 1/2 weeks pregnant and for the last week, I have been feeling her "move"....a lot! At first I just thought my stomach was dealing with the amount of food that I ate, but as I began to rest and patiently wait with my hand on my belly...sure I enough, I felt her little "pops"...She's enjoying kicking me mostly on my left side and gets really active after I eat a meal. David was able to feel her once which was really exciting for both of us...I'm enjoying her gentle movements every day as it reminds me of how marvelous God's creation really is. I am amazed at how human life develops inside so perfectly and I am blessed that I am able to enjoy this wonderful journey of pregnancy.


Above...is a group shot of myself, David and a group of old friends at Chad's 70's party. I was hoping to fit into some bell-bottoms...but nonetheless, my best friend Christie was able to find me a nice, long tie dye shirt...Check out David...yes..the soon to be father with the BIG hair and ultimate 70's suit from JC Penney... Thanks to CeCe and Sean for picking out our lovely outfits from the Goodwill.


Our daughter will be sooo happy to have such fabulous parents that seem to enjoy dressing up...well...I'll thank my mom for instilling in me all the crazy costume days I once had...Love you my beautiful and creative momma!


Soon to come...more belly pics as I am growing every day! :)- Melissa








2 comments:

  1. My favorite part of being pregnant was feeling the baby move. This time around I felt cheated because Siena never did any really good moving like Cole did. Turns out with the IUGR and the very short ambilical cord she wasn't able to do much moving at all! Just wait until she starts kicking at your siatic nerve and you leg gives out. Or better yet a punch to the kidney!

    Ah, being pregnant has so many perks. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. when are you going to drop by and see us...I told Delsie that you are going to have a baby and she was discussing it with Ella!

    ReplyDelete