Sunday, May 17, 2009

3D/4D Ultrasound 5.16.09

On May 16th, 2009, I went to 4D miracles in Fremont, CA with David, my mom and Weston. What an amazing opportunity and special moment for us!! Indeed, she still is a GIRL! I have no reservations now....It was a very relaxing moment. It was set up like a day spa with dim lights, a comfy couch to lie down on and soft classical music.



I was hoping for more full front face shots like the one above, but for over an hour (they normally only spend 20-30 minutes on the ultrasound)...she was sleeping the whole time and either had her hand, arm or foot on her face! I couldn't help but smile and laugh.



Above- There are her girl parts!

Look!! She smiled for us!

Here is a profile shot! So sweet!









Many of the photos taken....the placenta was covering part of her face like this one (above)...the placenta is so close to her left side...at least she's growing and before we know it, she'll be here!



Here she is again, hiding under her arms and leg! What a sleepy girl!


And, to end it off...another sweet smile! Looks almost like a giggle!!
We had a great time and are happy to have had this special glimpse of our precious little girl before her debut day. We are so happy that she is healthy and happy and we can't wait to meet her in real life...Until then...we keep praying for her to be in good health and for the remainder of my 8 weeks or so to be safe and easy!! :) Let's hope I can handle this heat!


















Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I remember when we did that with Cole. Such a fun experience! It's getting so close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technology is so amazing. Time sure goes fast, I'm excited for you guys, she's almost here!

    ReplyDelete